It is the responsibility and in fact paramount that the buyer reads and accepts are full terms and conditions prior to booking / ordering, regardless of method. Zorbballz ltd will not be accountable or liable in any form for the neglect of this duty.
Ordering / Booking:
All items in stock will be sent via the opted delivery option of the buyer. All lead times stated otherwise are subject to daily change due to demand. Zorbballz ltd reserve the right to cancel any order without prior notice to the buyer. In any such event all deposits or payments will be refunded via the processed payment method.
Zorb ballz ltd have depots throughout Europe and any orders should be placed at your respective depot.
1. If an order that has been placed is out of stock or is in fact a bespoke production resulting in the need of production payment in full is required to secure the booking, unless other wise agreed prior to ordering.
2. The buyer has the right to cancel any such order prior to dispatch, thereon then it's at Zorbballz discretion.
(a) If the order in question is not a stock item and has been ordered for production, there's a 10% cancelation fee and a 5% handling & stocking fee.
(b) Credit card purchases maybe subject to additional charges, please consult your card issuer prior to booking as Zorbballz will not be liable for any applicable fees.
(b) Payment clearance can take up to 7 business days.
(c) Zorbballz will not apply any hidden charges although Credit Card payments normally carry a 3% surcharge depending on issuer.
(d) International orders require full payment to secure the booking, unless otherwise agreed prior to ordering.
Delivery: Subject to stock
3. It is the buyers duty and responsibility to read and accept our terms and conditions prior to booking/ordering/purchasing from Zorbballz Ltd.
(a) Once a successful order has been placed the item will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment clearance. Subject to conditions of custom / bespoke productions & stock items.
(b) All couriered items will be fully insured unless otherwise selected by the buyer. Once dispatched the 'risk in item is passed onto the courier and is covered for loss or theft.
(c1) The 'risk in item' is passed onto the buyer immediately after reciept of delivery.
(c2) The 'risk in item' is passed onto the buyer immediately after collection, if collection in person is their preferred level of service.
(c3) If any such issues arise and are logged within the time period given, zorbballz will in any case reply to any enquires within 48 hours.
4. If the consignment arrives at the destination damaged in any way shape or form the buyer must reject the delivery by the courier immediately and notify use accordingly.
(a) If the consignment is signed for and accepted either by the buyer or a 3rd party and there is actual damage to the packaging then zorbballz will not be liable for any such losses and will be dealt with at Zorbballz Ltd discretion, subject to clause c.
(b) It is the buyers responsibility to inspect the item once received and to raise any issues within a 24 hour period on receipt of the item.
5. Zorbballz will not be liable for any delay in delivery once dispatched.
(a) Please allow up to 14 days for delivery as per the courier's terms & conditions.
(b) Zorbballz will not accept any liability for any International deliveries.
6. International Delivery - There maybe applicable shipping fees when sending products over seas. Please check with your countries customs department for further information. Zorbballz will not be liable for any applicable import or tax fees that may be applied.
7. The warranty applied to any such product is relative to the manufacture of the item, namely the welds. There is no warranty in place for neglect or miss use of the product. It's not common practice to add additional amendments to a product but if deemed necessary in the name of safey,functionality,durability,strength, we reseverve the right to make any such adjustments without prior notice. There is no warranty implied or included for Budget and Standard grade products due to operating intent. Standard warranty is for 2 months on all Commercial and Deluxe products from date of dispatch. OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NEGLECT, MISUSE, ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE OR VANDALISIM. In the event you need to submit a warranty claim you will need to email us and provide the following documentation so we can process under warranty terms. Onsite Claim - Disclaimer form filed by the attendee, Venue and location of the event, original purchase invoice, your maintaince schedule, risk assessment for the venue and activity, you incident report log, storage facility instructions and practices and a breift report on what actually happened. Please also forward photographic evidence of the fault / issue. Off site Claim - Original purchase invoice, maintainance schedule, storage facility instructions including transportation proceedures, photographic evidence as well as a breift report of what the issue in question relates to.
(a) it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure they have adequate operational procedures in regards to the use of the item. Please see the relative section of our website for details.
(b) It is the buyers responsibility to have a competent member of staff operating the item.
(c) All products are subject to internatioanl warranty restrictions.
Custom / Bespoke Productions:
8. For any such bookings for custom bespoke productions payment is required in full prior to production.
(a) It the the responsibility of the buyer to ensure we have all the specific requirements prior to production.
(b) All orders are final.
(c) zorbballz will not be liable for any undisclosed specifications post production.
(d) Bespoke productions can not be returned,canceled, refunded or amended, jubject to clause 5.
9. Zorbballz will not be liable for any neglect or misuse of product.
(a) Zorbballz will not be liable for any loss in revenue at venue or by contract by any means.
10. Nothing in any Contract/Order will exclude or limit the liability of Zorbballz for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by that party's negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of that party; or
(c) any other liability which may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. Zorbballz liability to the customer under or in connection with each Contract, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), will be limited as follows:
Zorballz will not be liable for any: loss of profits, income or anticipated savings, reputation-al damage or damage to goodwill, loss of any contract or commercial opportunity, or indirect, special or consequential loss or damage; Zorbballz will also not be liable for any losses arising out of a Force Major Event;
12. Zorbballz will not be accountable for any loss or damage once the product is dispatched and in transit. Risk in the product is passed onto the courier and is the customers responsibility to pursue any issues, with the courier unless otherwise agreed prior to dispatch (subject to delivery terms of the courier selected). Risk in the product will pass to the buyer via the courier once delivery has been accepted.
13. All orders are completed once:
(a) A confirmation email has been forwarded and reviewed by the buyer.
(b) The packaging seal has been broken and the product inspected.
14. By placing, and paying for an order with us, you are acknowledging and accepting the fact you understand and have read all relevant sections of our website in their entirety, with regards to material grade, warranty, delivery schedules, caring for your product, cancelations, lead times, product specifications including our T's&C's.
Zorbballz will not be laible for any unforseen circumstances in regards to delays in delivery, production, force major event, faulty parts or machinery relating to the proceesing of any order. Lead times are approximate and are to be treated as a guide. All Lead times are subject to material supply and the product in question.
Refunds & Replacements - Excludes Promotional items and offers
15. All returning products must be in a resale condition, ie in the same condition they arrived.
(a) There will be no refund or exchange for miss used or neglected products.
(b) Refund/Replacement/Partial refund will be subject to clauses 1&2
(c) Zorballz will promptly and in any event within 2 Business Days, fully respond to all reasonable enquiries by the customer relating to the quality and performance of their product.
(d) It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that all returning products are sufficiently packaged. If sufficent pacakging is not used then Zorbballz Ltd will reject the delievery.
(e) Under no circumstances will Zorbballz entertain a refund or replacement after the allocated period of time has passed, from initial delivery. Products should be inspected and tested upon receipt, and any known issues raised within the time period given as stated in clause 3.
(f) Zorbballz will not be liable for any returning costs of any products.
(g) International customers become liable for any risk in item in any valid returns request.
(h) Bespoke products are excluded from any refund or replacement, any such issues should be addressed accordingly.
(i) Returning international orders are subject to a 15% handling fee of the order total.
(j) All refunds or replacements are subject to inspection and reivew of goods. All our products are safe guard marked for security reasons.
(k) Due to import and export regulations we can not accept returns from out side the uk. We have distributors throughout Europe, please contact us for our nearest representative
(l) All valid returns will be subject to a 10% restocking fee
(m) Under no circumstances will Zorbballz refund or replace products once they have been used unless it is a valid warranty claim.
(n) All promotional offers are excluded from refunds unless there's a valid fault. All promotional offers will be subject to store or account credit. Replacements will be issued in the event of a valid warranty claim.